Our laundry is down three flights. I get a pretty good workout walking up and down the stairs with a tub of laundry and a 15 pound baby.
She woke up and stared at her friend giraffe...so curious!
Sunday outfit.
Abbi was attempting to sit up on the bed. Now she is much better at it. This was a about two weeks ago. She doesn't need as much help nowadays.
She sits...long enough to let go and snap a shot.
This was like 11 at night. She was awake and just hanging out. She was fed, and happy, and just chillin. I have no idea why she woke up and no idea why she wouldn't just go back to bed. But she sure was cute watching us from the couch.
Carseat cutie.
Terriann Hart (Todd's wife, and part of the crew here) made these shoes for Abigail. She is amazing at sewing and making things. I love her!

Happy after her nap. Every time she wakes up, she just smiles and giggles when you come to get her. I love it!
Abbi was attempting to sit up on the bed. Now she is much better at it. This was a about two weeks ago. She doesn't need as much help nowadays.
She sits...long enough to let go and snap a shot.
This was like 11 at night. She was awake and just hanging out. She was fed, and happy, and just chillin. I have no idea why she woke up and no idea why she wouldn't just go back to bed. But she sure was cute watching us from the couch.
Carseat cutie.
Terriann Hart (Todd's wife, and part of the crew here) made these shoes for Abigail. She is amazing at sewing and making things. I love her!
Abigail is pushing herself up really high, and then doing airplane. She should be crawling soon!
Happy after her nap. Every time she wakes up, she just smiles and giggles when you come to get her. I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment