*****************************************************************************

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baby Nora

Baby Nora Francine Williams was born at 6:13am on August 12th, 2012. She was a long, hard labor. Eli gave me a blessing before we headed to the hospital and in that blessing I was told it would not be easy, but with faith, patience, and by believing, I could do it. Well, boy was that true! And without that blessing I think I would have given in and probably asked for some meds. With Eli's and Lynne's help (eli's mom), I was able to be calm and pushed her out so fast that she had bloodshot eyes! She was healthy, and such a good baby! .....I'm not so sure I could do all that again without any medications though.... we'll see next time what happens :-)
Nora has been an angel baby since day 1. She sleeps great and nurses great. She is so happy and content its hard to believe I was blessed with such a great baby. I'm grateful every day for her.











1 comment:

  1. So adorable! We hope we end up near you guys again, we wish we would have caught on quicker while we were all in Rexburg of how we needed to be friends :) We're due in September and want to get use some awesome baby carriers, what do you guys recommend? You should email me your favs and any other stuffs you want to guide us about :) I'll be home all the time and so we are going to try cloth diapers. We live in WA so we figure why not? We should try to fit in with all the granola's out there :) my email is cassieandralynn@gmail.com :D

    ReplyDelete